Top Ten Reasons To Read Postcards From Venice:
1. The postcard-perfect setting: Venice, Italy
2. Skyler, the main character, who takes on a cool writing internship to blog about the city.
3. Logan, a cute Australian intern
4. Gelato (Yum!)
5. Gondola rides
6. Pizza by the slice
7. A seriously cool day trip to Verona to see Juliet’s balcony from Romeo and Juliet
9. A mother and daughter cooking class, including make-your-own pasta and chocolate mousse
Dee Romito is the author of The BFF Bucket List and No Place Like Home, as well as the coauthor of Best. Night. Ever.
Visit her website at DeeRomito.com